Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avp2 Cd key for AJL!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-=SoD Brendan=-

-=SoD Brendan=-

Avp2 Cd key for AJL! Empty
PostSubject: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Hey does anyone have 2 spare unused cdkeys? me and my bro would like to play ajl internet together If you do PM Me the keys. Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:27 pm

Ehm... for install or usage for internet?
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:42 pm

-=SoD Brendan=- wrote:
Hey does anyone have 2 spare unused cdkeys? me and my bro would like to play ajl internet together If you do PM Me the keys. Thank you!

CD keys won't work, the original AVP2 master server used to authenticate the keys, and that Master Server is no more. Sorry. : /

Unless there is a way for you to get AJL working with the LithFAQ patch, you can't play it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Desolate wrote:
-=SoD Brendan=- wrote:

CD keys won't work, the original AVP2 master server used to authenticate the keys, and that Master Server is no more. Sorry. : /

Unless there is a way for you to get AJL working with the LithFAQ patch, you can't play it.

he can play LAN i think. if they're not IRL friends they could LAN over hamachi.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 pm

Yeah I had that in mind also. Hamachi, but it never worked for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 am

Desolate wrote:
Yeah I had that in mind also. Hamachi, but it never worked for me.

Too bad. Its good. LAN:ed with 5 - 6 people over hamachi on Generals. =)

'twas fun.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:53 am

Now that I think of it, I dont think Hamachi worked for me because I had to open ports on my router or something.
Back to top Go down
Estatica

Estatica

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:45 am

I was able to play LAN with someone else from the same disk after both installing the savior mod, updating to the most recent patch and then going LAN Multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
-=SoD Brendan=-

-=SoD Brendan=-

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Is there a way to ply AJL on internet? i play it on LAN all the time with my brother
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:50 pm

-=SoD Brendan=- wrote:
Is there a way to ply AJL on internet? i play it on LAN all the time with my brother

Like we said, you can only play it on LAN, not Internet. There's no way around it.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:17 am

Make a Master Server With coconuts and u will be able to play in Internet.
The CD Keys:
LUD8-SYB4-SUJ8-DUM3-3268
REC7-DAB8-XEN7-WEN3-2846
LUR5-TAC8-LYJ6-WAJ7-3777

I'll see u in my server called Coco U are Nuts
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:18 am

Avp2 Cd key for AJL! 8wceb4

EDIT:PEINE it's from spanish translated to english equals comb

Last edited by -=Raptor=-Jinzo on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:10 am

LOL Stallone in the dark. xD
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Avp2 Cd key for AJL! 29p290x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avp2 Cd key for AJL!   Avp2 Cd key for AJL! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avp2 Cd key for AJL!
Page 1 of 1