Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-

Go down 
+4
-=RptR=-DRagoN
Silver
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
ROCKSTER
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

-= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:02 pm

ubwhitefang wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
ok.....so Akon does hack , he admited it . And You Hacked too Fang cuz you knew im The Great one and you couldn`t beat me fairly , that`s why i hired pinpoint - asked him to grab some oldschool hacks and make you taste some of your own medicine . xD!

That`s a more reasonable explanation .
So your the one who hired pinpoint!!!!

OFC i did fang , i couldn`t just stay down looking how you turned UB into a hacking division , i also knew pinpoint had been hacking for a while back then so i asked him to kick your ass .

I knew you would inmidiately ask me for help in order to bust pinpoint for his hacking crap , that`s when i pretended i didnt know about pinpoint hacks and addressed you as the real hacker , which in fact you were / are . How does that make you feel Dave ? pretty manipulated arent you ?
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Nope not at all. I'm sitting right here laughing my ass off on how stupid you are Razz I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I never hacked against you. The only time that I DID hack was against Leo. But we both agreed to it and it was only just for fun. It wasn't even a major hack, all it did was shoot 99 bullets in 3 seconds which is completely noticeable if you play a 1v1.
So Joe, I would really appreciate if you shut your mouth. All you are doing is giving me a bad name for something I didn't do. I'd like to keep my name clean. And accusing me of hacking doesn't make the entire UB division a bunch of hackers...
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:08 am

ub.WHINE-FAG wrote:
Nope not at all. I'm sitting right here laughing my ass off on how stupid you are Razz I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I never hacked against you. The only time that I DID hack was against Leo. But we both agreed to it and it was only just for fun. It wasn't even a major hack, all it did was shoot 99 bullets in 3 seconds which is completely noticeable if you play a 1v1.
So Joe, I would really appreciate if you shut your mouth. All you are doing is giving me a bad name for something I didn't do. I'd like to keep my name clean. And accusing me of hacking doesn't make the entire UB division a bunch of hackers...

well .......IT DOESNT MATTER HOW YOU FEEL JABRONI !

btw You are just mad cuz im always two steps ahead of you , i can read you like a book and proof of that is how you reacted in that previous post of yours .

You should be thankful for the fact that i included you in that list despite your obvious hacking stuff , don`t make me change my mind kid .

P.S : Dont bother replying because it doesnt really matter what your excuses are , or else i`ll take the liberty to either edit or delete your posts depending on what you say . But if you still feel like whining well use the PM system .
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:29 pm

Raptor`s Moderator wrote:
ub.WHINE-FAG wrote:

well .......IT DOESNT MATTER HOW YOU FEEL JABRONI !

btw You are just mad cuz im always two steps ahead of you , i can read you like a book and proof of that is how you reacted in that previous post of yours .

You should be thankful for the fact that i included you in that list despite your obvious hacking stuff , don`t make me change my mind kid .

P.S : Dont bother replying because it doesnt really matter what your excuses are , or else i`ll take the liberty to either edit or delete your posts depending on what you say . But if you still feel like whining well use the PM system .

I need to follow instructions , if Joe says he`s going to edit my post if i don`t shut up then i should listen to him cuz i ABSOLUTELY SUCK

P.S: Told ya i was going to edit your post , next time you try to break the rules my edits will get more embarrasing for you , also keep in mind my patience doesnt last 4ever and i could take you out of the Hall of Fame if you insist . Use the Pm next time .
Back to top Go down
L3o0

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Cmon Joe...
Cant talk with Fang...with out Using your Moderators powers?
I think this is a good oportunity for a 1v1 lol..
I was missing this fights..
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:39 pm

Nah i`ll just edit until he gives up .

Btw L33oo give me your e-mail cuz i created a new msn account and i lost your e.m address .
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:14 pm

Take me out of the hall of fame, its embarrassing. And if you don't mind, delete my account on this fourm. I'm done.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Hmm i can only do the 1st thing , you`ll have to ask someone else to delete your account .
Back to top Go down
L3o0

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:05 am

cmon fang dont get mad..
Joe is just trying to have some fun with you
Dont fall in his game.

Joe here: l3o0.93@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
ubwhitefang

ubwhitefang

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:44 am

Not mad, pissed off. Leo do you still have an Xbox? I have a team on MLGpro.com I'd like you to join. I'm gonna add you on Messenger.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:53 am

ROCKSTER wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
ok.....so Akon does hack , he admited it . And You Hacked too Fang cuz you knew im The Great one and you couldn`t beat me fairly , that`s why i hired pinpoint - asked him to grab some oldschool hacks and make you taste some of your own medicine . xD!

OFC i did fang , i couldn`t just stay down looking how you turned UB into a hacking division , i also knew pinpoint had been hacking for a while back then so i asked him to kick your ass .

I knew you would inmidiately ask me for help in order to bust pinpoint for his hacking crap , that`s when i pretended i didnt know about pinpoint hacks and addressed you as the real hacker , which in fact you were / are . How does that make you feel Dave ? pretty manipulated arent you ?

I'm calling bullshit here.
Back to top Go down
L3o0

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:15 pm

I dont own an xbox anymore..
Still im getting it back probabbly at the end of the month.
What games are you playing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:49 pm

I don't know just where I'm going, but I'm gonna try for the kingdom, if I can 'cause it makes me feel like I'm a man when I put a spike into my vein, and I'll tell ya, things aren't quite the same when I'm rushing on my run and I feel just like Jesus' son and I guess that I just don't know.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Ok in my infinite wisdom ive decided to lock the topic since lot of crap has been going on and i take responsebility for it this time . Enjoy the Hall of Fame , Fang
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:52 pm

AKoN wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
ubwhitefang wrote:
ROCKSTER wrote:
ok.....so Akon does hack , he admited it . And You Hacked too Fang cuz you knew im The Great one and you  couldn`t beat me fairly , that`s why i hired pinpoint - asked him to grab some oldschool hacks and make you taste some of your own medicine  . xD!

I knew you would inmidiately ask me for help in order to bust pinpoint for his hacking crap , that`s when i pretended i didnt know about pinpoint hacks and addressed you as  the real hacker , which in fact you were / are . How does that make you feel Dave ? pretty manipulated arent you ?

I'm calling bullshit here.

I was so right Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-   -= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =- - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-= RAPTOR HALL OF FAME =-
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3