Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Active AVP2 Players

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KarateKa

KarateKa

Active AVP2 Players Empty
PostSubject: Active AVP2 Players   Active AVP2 Players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:17 am

Hi everyone. I'm looking for people who still play AVP2. I got a bit rusty after a huge break. So I want to get back in shape with some training before I land on the battlefield Smile Everyone is welcome. However, it would be great if I get in touch with any of the Raptors.

My steam : karate_ka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Active AVP2 Players   Active AVP2 Players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:29 am

I'll add you. Smile
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Active AVP2 Players   Active AVP2 Players I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:52 pm

I'm still around.
You'll know when I'm there Wink
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Active AVP2 Players   Active AVP2 Players I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:03 am

AKoN wrote:
I'm still around.
You'll know when I'm there Wink

Which name do you use? Smile
Back to top Go down
Piяate

PostSubject: Re: Active AVP2 Players   Active AVP2 Players I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 7:43 am

Yarr!
Back to top Go down
0mar

PostSubject: Re: Active AVP2 Players   Active AVP2 Players I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:17 am

i once went onto avp2 and no one was on
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Active AVP2 Players   Active AVP2 Players I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:11 am

0mar wrote:
i once went onto avp2 and no one was on

I played 2 days ago at night. There were 7-8 players in the TBBC evac server.
Back to top Go down
0mar

PostSubject: Re: Active AVP2 Players   Active AVP2 Players I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:40 pm

most likely they were the equivalent to player_0's/noname's. i know that 99%, if not 100% of the previous overrun/hvh community doesnt play anymore.

you people should consider aoe3. at this point im ranked in the top 30, and dont worry, i have been labelled as a hacker by some players
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Active AVP2 Players   Active AVP2 Players I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:28 pm

0mar wrote:
most likely they were the equivalent to player_0's/noname's. i know that 99%, if not 100% of the previous overrun/hvh community doesnt play anymore.

you people should consider aoe3. at this point im ranked in the top 30, and dont worry, i have been labelled as a hacker by some players

Only like 5 people come on this forum dude, lol. It's not even a clan anymore.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: Active AVP2 Players   Active AVP2 Players I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:45 am

Omar. Ugh.
I don't think I ever liked you.
Then again, I could be thinking of the wrong guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active AVP2 Players   Active AVP2 Players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Active AVP2 Players
Page 1 of 1