Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Desolate

Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly. Empty
PostSubject: Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly.   Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:55 am

I'm playing by the name 'Smith & Wesson' now, almost exclusively on the TBBC TDM Server, because that's usually where all the 40 people who still play this game flock to. Come join sometime. If you need help setting up or installing AVP2 I will post a comprehensive guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jskhX61kYxo
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly.   Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:44 am

Desolate wrote:
I'm playing by the name 'Smith & Wesson' now, almost exclusively on the TBBC TDM Server, because that's usually where all the 40 people who still play this game flock to. Come join sometime. If you need help setting up or installing AVP2 I will post a comprehensive guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jskhX61kYxo

Welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly.   Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 12:33 pm

Thanks bud, at least for now anyway. I try to find time when I can haha.
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly.   Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 2:19 am

Desolate wrote:
Thanks bud, at least for now anyway. I try to find time when I can haha.

Same, when I find time I play Smile
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly.   Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 5:32 pm

holy mother of god, I reinstalled the game! And Ive seen a smith and wesson, no wonder he was a good shot! ;P
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly.   Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:32 am

Lmao that was you last night? I saw the name but I never made the connection that it was you until now. Don't be fooled, you can catch me either on a good day or really bad day, some days I couldn't hit the broadside of the alien queen (and I mean that literally), others I'm shooting drones and predaliens out of the sky lol. What brings you back man? Long time no see.
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly.   Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 12:17 pm

I stopped playing games at some point, my computer inst working so well too, overheats and crashes easily. And since Ive gone back to school 2-3 years ago, I pretty much split my time between, school, work and social life. Almost done with my millwright class and a few days ago I couldn't help but look up the avp2 community, found out the server list on the tbbc website and decided to reinstall and drop by. I really missed playing this game lol, but Im no good anymore I guess I can only use snipe and predalien lol
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly.   Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 2:23 pm

Make an account over at TBBCBase man, on their forums, would love you to join the community again. We need all the players we can get haha. I usually get time here and there to jump on during weekends when I'm not busy. You know Fak right? Tell him to join too haha
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly.   Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 5:08 pm

Here, a souvenir from our old insanity server ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AaTrripLjQ
always was too lazy to edit videos lol, halfway through I stopped cutting out the deaths/respawns
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly.   Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 2:26 am

game0ver wrote:
Here, a souvenir from our old insanity server ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AaTrripLjQ
always was too lazy to edit videos lol, halfway through I stopped cutting out the deaths/respawns

Let's get to training Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly.   Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short video of some online AVP2, sniping by yours truly.
Page 1 of 1