Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's not the third game

Go down 
+3
AKoN
RaptorMistikan
Genesis R
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Genesis R

Genesis R

It's not the third game Empty
PostSubject: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:43 am

It's another remake of the first.

The first version was Alien vs. Predator.
It's not the third game Alien_vs_Predator_%28Jaguar_game%29
This game was released in 1994 for the Atari Jaguar, and I think the SNES as well. Developed by Rebellion.

The second was Aliens vs. Predator.
It's not the third game AvP1
This game was released in 1999 for PC and Mac as a remake. Developed by Rebellion.

The second was so good that it made a sequel, AVP2.

And now Rebellion is doing another remake of Aliens vs. Predator, the one we're calling "AVP3".
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:15 am

so its the fourth.PS:THE 1 ST SUCK MIGHTY BALLZ.LOOK AT THE PREDATOR.Did he go for plastic surgery
Back to top Go down
Genesis R

Genesis R

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:26 am

It's not the fourth either. Unless it says on the box "Aliens vs. Predator 3" or "Aliens vs. Predator 4", it's not a sequel.

Btw, by old game standards, the old one was okay. Screen:
It's not the third game AlienVsPredator_Alien

1999 Remake screen:
It's not the third game Avpf035

2010 remake:
It's not the third game Standard_Aliens_vs_Predator_-_E3-Xbox_360Screenshots16872AVP_E3_Online_5
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:28 pm

RaptorMistikan wrote:
so its the fourth.PS:THE 1 ST SUCK MIGHTY BALLZ.LOOK AT THE PREDATOR.Did he go for plastic surgery

Lol. That game was 15 years old, not gunna have good graphics, its older then I am.

And genesis thats a HUGE difference over the years
Back to top Go down
Genesis R

Genesis R

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:56 pm

So? Doesn't matter what the year difference is.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Well not as much the difference as the advancement in technology. But "over the years"..you know what I mean. We didn't have the kind of stuff to make it look that sexy back then.
Back to top Go down
Genesis R

Genesis R

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Ohhh, you thought I was comparing the graphics.
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:40 pm

AvP was the best thing about the Jaguar.

And the SNES version was a different game.
Back to top Go down
HeaDwiD

HeaDwiD

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:26 pm

Saying the 2010 Aleins vs Predator not a sequel to AVP2 is like saying THE final Destination isn't a sequel to Final Destination 3! The names fuck up and become Chronologicly Confued over time. All the series have done this; Alein; AleinS, Alien 3, Alein 4. Even the Rambo series now has a movie called "John Rambo" as the last movie.

The game is the Third in the series. AVP2 is the sequel for the 1999 done by Rebelion and when Siearra picked it up they did the game. Now that rebelions back on it, they're really doing the Third, not the Fourth, of the series because the Jaguar version was never really played and was never in the strain of the games.

IN SHORT: Aleins Vs Predator (2010 version) is the Third becuase the Jaguar version dosn't count. Stfu. Even if it has the same name, dosn't mean it's the same one.
Back to top Go down
Genesis R

Genesis R

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:40 pm

HeaDwiD wrote:
Saying the 2010 Aleins vs Predator not a sequel to AVP2 is like saying THE final Destination isn't a sequel to Final Destination 3!
How do these two things compare?

HeaDwiD wrote:
Alein; AleinS, Alien 3, Alein 4. Even the Rambo series now has a movie called "John Rambo" as the last movie.
I really can't take you seriously now.. You have to TRY in order to make the same typo 4 times. Btw, it's only called Rambo, not JOHN Rambo.

HeaDwiD wrote:
The game is the Third in the series. AVP2 is the sequel for the 1999 done by Rebelion and when Siearra picked it up they did the game. Now that rebelions back on it, they're really doing the Third, not the Fourth, of the series because the Jaguar version was never really played and was never in the strain of the games.
Gawd... Did I even say it's the fourth? >>

HeaDwiD wrote:
IN SHORT: Aleins Vs Predator (2010 version) is the Third becuase the Jaguar version dosn't count. Stfu. Even if it has the same name, dosn't mean it's the same one.
IN SHORT: Fanboyism, massive typos, lack of good argument.

Unless you can prove it's the third, I will never believe you. (I sense massive amounts of fanboy extremism anyway, you're more likely just trying to shut me out because you really want it to be a third)
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Dude don't worry about it I understand what your saying.

HeaDwiD if you ever notice when he does talk in the forum he is usually trying to have a little fight thing going on he probably likes it so just ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Genesis R

Genesis R

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:05 pm

I'm not trying to have a fight going on. That's just how I am.
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:02 am

HeaDwiD wrote:
Saying the 2010 Aleins vs Predator not a sequel to AVP2 is like saying

But......The Final Destination is quite obviously the 4th movie in a series,the new AvP does nothing to go out of it's way to say it's a sequel to AvP or AvP2.

It's basically a new story with Aliens and Predators.

It doesn't need to reference the past.
Back to top Go down
Genesis R

Genesis R

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:04 am

XenoVC wrote:
The Final Destination is quite obviously the 4th movie in a series
I hope it's The Final Movie too. >>
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:11 am

thanks for the insight. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not the third game   It's not the third game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's not the third game
Page 1 of 1