Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.

Go down 
+14
Darko
-=RptR=-HunterTURK
brian
Dead after Death
Matt
Rastlyn
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
DRONE
Wolf
Inferno
-=SoD Brendan=-
SniperVolcom
RaptorMistikan
Raptor Sting
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:12 pm

MAIN FOLDER AVP2 download . Make sure to SAVE this to a New Folder Somewhere. Don't forget where you put it.

http://www.adrive.com/public/d4a133408d2bf14565fb125741ffde1a63a1166c1c1ea874b8616469472f6990.html

1. Open the Main Folder from the download.
2. Open "My Computer or Explorer" in another window
3. Copy (click and drag) the FOX folder from the download to your "Program
Files
(my computer)". Overwrite existing files if your asked.
4. Open the reg folder located in the " Main Folder" you downloaded.
a. Double Click on Reg1 and install.
b. Double CLick on Reg2 and install

Now Run the 1.3 Sever Master Application Patch, This has a several new maps. You will need this patch.
http://master.lithfaq.com/download/AvP2SMSInstall_v1.3.zip

Run the Play avp2 icon. See ya there.......
IF your UNABLE to see the servers, your antivirus is NOT allowing this to happen. Dissable it, or make consessions to recognize AVP2 to run.

Last edited by Raptor Sting on Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.raptorelite.com
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:00 am

nice download speed at 400kbs!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:08 am

How boutn yr speed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:29 am

Not any more

That DL is for free no advertising, I have taken it off Trafficshare

Loose the ads, & the redirect & I might let you have the new link

That is bad Karma, selling something you dont own or pay for

You know where to find me
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:38 am

Oh crap...Sry bout that (e)
Back to top Go down
-=SoD Brendan=-

-=SoD Brendan=-

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:28 pm

its a lot faster thats for sure OH AND WHEN AVP3COMES OUT I WANT FREE DOWNLOAD WOLFEY!
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:42 pm

I agree with the scary Predalien
Back to top Go down
-=SoD Brendan=-

-=SoD Brendan=-

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:52 am

^_^ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:22 pm

xtcc wrote:
Not any more

That DL is for free no advertising, I have taken it off Trafficshare

Loose the ads, & the redirect & I might let you have the new link

That is bad Karma, selling something you dont own or pay for

You know where to find me

how are we selling this? no one is getting paid cash money.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Or posting it on linkbucks
Back to top Go down
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:28 pm

XTCC, what are you talking about????????? Raptor GIVES out Money, we NEVER ask for money. ROFL

First off, I appreciated your LINK to "RAPTORS" download. If you remember, It's RAPTOR that made this DOWNLOAD possible without a TORRENT. Thanks to Raptor Wolfey (matt).

Second: I anticipated something like this might happen. The Link on this download is Wolfey's link. NOT YOURS!! lol!

Third, I doubt if your (E) from XTCC.

Enjoy the download

Note: speaking of WOLFEY, He is working on BOOM VI.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:59 am

WOLFEY!!!!!MY FREN!!!WHERE IS HE??!!!YEAH!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:43 am

D/L speed of 996KB/sec

Razz lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:56 am

Interesting..... after i've done the updates and all this.... now when i join.... it says there are no servers available.....

At the bottom it says: Status : Idle (no game servers available)

Can anyone help me out with this? Suggestions?

Last edited by KayEss on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Well Sting i am (e) xtcc

& I pay for every Dl of the file, as premium rapidshare over 2000 now, with hi speed DL

& yes its Wolfeys DL, & he has credit 4 it, & so do Raptors on my site

why have you put the DL on a ad site, keep it away from that shit

By the way I fixed the DL, so it was easy to install

now that i have deleted it, no one can get it to work

Wolfey made some mistakes, that I fixed, sorry its gone now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Why would you put it up if you didn't want people to download it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:29 pm

xtcc wrote:

& yes its Wolfeys DL, & he has credit 4 it, & so do Raptors on my site

If thats why u took it off, cuz u weren't getting credit, you suck.

No one gives a shit who made the Dl, all they care about is acualy playing the game. tongue Razz Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
-=SoD Brendan=-

-=SoD Brendan=-

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:13 pm

BOOM 6 Shocked Shocked Shocked BUT WAT ABOUT 5!! affraid

oh p.s im working on something cool for u guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:35 pm

I HAVE BOOM 5.BOOM V?
Back to top Go down
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:47 pm

I have this download saved on my harddrive, and have reinstall avp2 numerous times when it corrupts, or I feel something went haywire.

You MUST run the AUTOUPDATE .exe file in the Alien vs. Predator 2 Folder. Same thing always happens to me when I delete my folder and reinstall.

As far as the adds, I just click the "if your download don't start.........blah, blah, click here" thingy. Takes me right to the download.
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:51 pm

I still don't know what he's talking about bc no one is getting paid. I've tried 2 upload my download, it remains uncorrupted. its just hard to find a host for it, i usually get "the file is too big" error.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:48 am

My autoupdate is corrupted.So I cant install patches auto.I have to install amnually.So yeah...maybe Wolfey shoudl fix it.And wheres Wolfey.I havnt seen in in about 8months or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:20 am

Sting as i have already posted, & someone has removed

Go for ur life with the link for the AvP2 game, & yes its Wolfeys, he has been given credit to it on my web site

however i am paying for it with my Rapidshare Premo account, 2000 DLS already

All I ask is that u put the direct DL up, not send it to another web site, Thats fair isnt it ?

You dont need to put a link to my Web site, just the Rapidshare file

Inferno I know you would not try & make $ out of the game we all love, its just that redirecting to an add site is lame, well thats how I feel

Anyway the new file will be up tomorrow, free for all to DL, (Mat) xtcc (e)

Nice DL speed Kayess, & it sounds like you havnt installed V1.0.9.6

if you still have trouble, get Inferno to add the NEO connector from my web site

Anyway peace Raptors
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:09 am

xtcc wrote:
Sting as i have already posted, & someone has removed

Go for ur life with the link for the AvP2 game, & yes its Wolfeys, he has been given credit to it on my web site

however i am paying for it with my Rapidshare Premo account, 2000 DLS already

All I ask is that u put the direct DL up, not send it to another web site, Thats fair isnt it ?

You dont need to put a link to my Web site, just the Rapidshare file

Inferno I know you would not try & make $ out of the game we all love, its just that redirecting to an add site is lame, well thats how I feel

Anyway the new file will be up tomorrow, free for all to DL, (Mat) xtcc (e)

Nice DL speed Kayess, & it sounds like you havnt installed V1.0.9.6

if you still have trouble, get Inferno to add the NEO connector from my web site

Anyway peace Raptors

ok we'll comply. Whats the Direct URL?
Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next