Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.

Go down 
+14
Darko
-=RptR=-HunterTURK
brian
Dead after Death
Matt
Rastlyn
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
DRONE
Wolf
Inferno
-=SoD Brendan=-
SniperVolcom
RaptorMistikan
Raptor Sting
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:10 pm

My god "E", all you had to do is just give us the LINK. And also, give us the link to the XTCC website.

I don't know what all that humble jumble was... your our buddy, we wouldn't do anything to Raise your eyebrow.

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.raptorelite.com
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:14 am

Maybe we hhould juz say:For free avp2,xtcc has a dl raptor recommands.get it ai www.xtcc-e.com/home.:Dhow bout that
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:11 am

Someone told me that some E guy likes to fuck with something he shouldn't, I think he needs his face modified with a knee.
Back to top Go down
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:18 am

Quote :
Someone told me that some E guy likes to fuck with something he shouldn't, I think he needs his face modified with a knee

OMG the volcano has awaken, hahaha. lol!

Wheres BOOM V1 Matt??
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:48 am

WOLF!!!!!!ZOMG!!!I MISSED YOU.AND DUN BE MEAN TO E.-.-
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:32 am

RaptorMistikan wrote:
AND DUN BE MEAN TO E.-.-
What else, your highness?
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:58 am

I command u to stop be meanz!!As yr highness,i must charge mah lazor incase u betray me again
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:35 pm

Yawnn, and I command you to kiss my ass.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:19 am

Holy shit 900+ kbs.
Back to top Go down
DRONE

DRONE

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:19 am

Hey I thought this came with the campaign...help?
Back to top Go down
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Yes, it does come with single player campaign. I have this download myself, and it works fine.

You can't play single player? DRONE?
Back to top Go down
DRONE

DRONE

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 10:59 pm

Raptor Sting wrote:
Yes, it does come with single player campaign. I have this download myself, and it works fine.

You can't play single player? DRONE?

Yeah I downloaded it and it wont work, nevermind I figured it out my anti virus picked it up as a trojan.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:08 pm

See my post about those problems
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:06 am

I get the same problem/message with AJL servers too. No servers found thing. It's annoying as hell
Back to top Go down
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:09 pm

You can't play anymore Rasty?
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:08 am

This doesn't work for me?
Back to top Go down
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:20 pm

what does it NOT do? Everything you need should be here. This is what I use to play. Try deleting your Fox/alien vs. predator 2 folder and reinstall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:40 am

sory sting but reinstalation nothing gives it's can be from internet operator
they can block ports and u cant play on this savior mod

i was haveing this problem myself i was needed to pay them to unlock ports
and now i have problem with BANNED?? on ours server when i hear sound joiner and i have DC
Back to top Go down
Dead after Death

Dead after Death

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:32 am

when I download it doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:52 am

Dead after Death wrote:
when I download it doesn't work.

try the neconnector
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
brian

brian

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:49 pm

Ugh I did everything you said word for word Idn what it is im missing something I dont have the expansion installed are you guys playing that Idn where my disk is if so its fustraiting I played with 4 people lastnight then they left and i was screwed
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/brian.degennaro
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 12:29 am

Brian, Did you install the 1.3 patch?

http://master.lithfaq.com/download/AvP2SMSInstall_v1.3.zip

If you did, and it's still not working....

https://raptorelite.darkbb.com/avp2-f3/if-13-is-not-working-for-you-try-this-t679.htm
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-HunterTURK

-=RptR=-HunterTURK

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:57 pm

And after that if it still doesnt work try this.
Back to top Go down
Darko

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:08 am

Hey I've downloaded and installed this (including map patch) but i keep getting the error

NOTE: Before installing the map patch it worked but wouldnt let me play on servers (i assumed I needed the maps) But this error came up after i installed map patch.

ERROR - Unable to find the AVP2.rez file. Please make sure that AVP2 is installed properly and that your AVP2 disc 1 CD is in drive.

I was using Winrar to extract the AVP2 Full game.

Im not very good with computers but I got a basic idea on how to install mods, games, etc.. Please help me!
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.   OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download.  Multiplayer and Single Player. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Ugh, guys, I'm relatively new, and, ugh, how big is the download?

Don't really want to blow the whole Internet up. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb

OFFICIAL Alien vs. Predator2 Download. Multiplayer and Single Player.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next