Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master Server Patch 1.3 Source code

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

Master Server Patch 1.3 Source code Empty
PostSubject: Master Server Patch 1.3 Source code   Master Server Patch 1.3 Source code I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:37 pm

Poster: -=Raptor=-Jinzo

To help out other mod teams in using AvP2's new master server, we're releasing the changes we did to the AvP2 code. The zip file contains files for the following folders of the original code:

* AVP2Serv
* ClientShellDLL (also includes the entity interpolation part for the new netcode)
* ObjectDLL (the local ban mechanism, hit validation for the new netcode, support for multiplayer Coop)
* ServerRes
* Shared (common code for the new netcode, server option to toggle on and off the new netcode, header files for ms_client.dll)

We're available for any questions you have.
DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE HERE
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

Master Server Patch 1.3 Source code Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master Server Patch 1.3 Source code   Master Server Patch 1.3 Source code I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Ur up to date as usual jinzo. We are waiting for her alien (jeff) at lithfaq to do this for us. If all else fails, I think it would be good for you to go into the Raptor Server and help steve out.

But we will wait to see what happens. I may need you to have access anyways, for future problems.

Thanks bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.raptorelite.com

Master Server Patch 1.3 Source code
Page 1 of 1