Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....

Go down 
+7
Estatica
Rastlyn
Inferno
KarateKa
SkacMasta
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Raptor Sting
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... Empty
PostSubject: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:31 pm

as soon as the Raptor Servers are up, you will need this patch to play

http://master.lithfaq.com/download/AvP2SMSInstall_v1.3.zip

Last edited by Raptor Sting on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.raptorelite.com

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:49 am

it's not loads servers for me
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:49 am

kk thnx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:50 am

for me SI
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
SkacMasta

SkacMasta

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:40 am

I don't get any servers.
Back to top Go down
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:42 am

I don't know too much about this Patch. You may want to reinstall the game, then run the patch. Use the AVP2 download on this forum. It has everything but the patch.

Or

Go to lithfaq.com and post or look for this problem. I'm sorry to hear you can't get in. That sucks.
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:46 pm

Patch works fine. But unfortunately I can't join most of other server in which I played before. When Insanity is empty...
Back to top Go down
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:40 pm

I can't play either, which sucks. Inferno's communitcation with Lithfaq has put us in the forefront of the new versions.

The other will catch up eventually. As soon as lithfaq gets all the codes done for all the computer processor types, the other servers will be caught up.
Back to top Go down
KarateKa

KarateKa

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:55 am

Thanks for info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:30 am

agrrrh I cant find servers and if it's finds i have always DC =[

which means i can't play grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:31 am

thinkly i need play on 1.2.2 version
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:31 am

what? u NEED 1.3 to play. that's it.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:41 am

but 1.3 on my CPU not works i can't join servers!!

when i try connect it's DC me
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:46 am

no it works. you just don't know how to make it work.

if you have vista - turn off UAC
control panel - users - users - turn off UAC

put your firewall down.

turn on the game, go to

mutliplayer - host game server - advanced - usenewnetcode = 0

if you don't see that, you installed 1.3 INCORRECTLY

which means either that your aliens vs predator 2 folder is NOT in
C:\programfiles\fox\aliens vs. predator 2

or some other weird thing is happening.

does your aliens vs. predator 2 folder, have "readme-koraricompound" in it? if not, you do NOT have 1.3 installed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:23 am

i have win xp and i have all readme files which contains 1.3 mod
i have use new code=1
i have no firewall
all match but what should i do
i have D:/programfiles/fox/aliensvspredator2/

Last edited by DeadZone on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:30 am

go into your avp2 file. and hwere it says avp2, play the game THROUGH THAT, like click on the avp2 file and then look for the application that launches the game, launch the game from there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:02 am

till i will not make it I will play Unreal Tournament 98
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:07 am

can u put screen

coz in my cpu it shows no game resocuores??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:08 am

or just let somebody upload AvP:2 with correctly installed 1.3 mod ;(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:08 am

it will be good for all players whereas 1.3 mod don't works
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 11:15 am

I'm posting this answer in a few areas from my previous post to anothe person just in case someone needs to see it but doesn't read all forums. It's concerning a possible fix for server's not showing or game just locking up.

==========
A lot a people are having this problem. Unfortunately, since everyone uses a different Anti-virus, there is no one fix for this problem. There is a .dll file that some anti-virus programs think is a real virus. Because of this, when you start AVP your anti-virus program recognizes the .dll file & blocks it without you even knowing it is happening. this happens to me personally when I try to play single-player games only. Check to see if this is the problem by disabling your anti-virus.

I have McAffee's and can temporarily turn off real-time protection. I do this by opening McAfee's Security Center... Click the section Computer and files... Click configure... GOTO Real-time protection, mine is labeled with Virus protection is enabled... Click OFF... The program gives me the warning that I have turned off real-time Blah blah blah, I set it to enable real-time at computer start-up/re-start.

Check and see how to do it with your Anti-Virus if you use something other then McAfee's.

If your game runs fine, then that is the problem. You will need to add the .dll to your trusted list or just turn off real-time protection when you want to play AvP.

Hope this helps.
==========
Back to top Go down
Estatica

Estatica

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Rastlyn wrote:
A lot a people are having this problem. Unfortunately, since everyone uses a different Anti-virus, there is no one fix for this problem. There is a .dll file that some anti-virus programs think is a real virus. Because of this, when you start AVP your anti-virus program recognizes the .dll file & blocks it without you even knowing it is happening. this happens to me personally when I try to play single-player games only. Check to see if this is the problem by disabling your anti-virus.

I have McAffee's and can temporarily turn off real-time protection. I do this by opening McAfee's Security Center... Click the section Computer and files... Click configure... GOTO Real-time protection, mine is labeled with Virus protection is enabled... Click OFF... The program gives me the warning that I have turned off real-time Blah blah blah, I set it to enable real-time at computer start-up/re-start.

Check and see how to do it with your Anti-Virus if you use something other then McAfee's.

If your game runs fine, then that is the problem. You will need to add the .dll to your trusted list or just turn off real-time protection when you want to play AvP.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Rastlyn. I'm sure this will be of much aid to players other than you and I. <3
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:39 pm

DeadZone wrote:
till i will not make it I will play Unreal Tournament 98

DeadZone wrote:
can u put screen

coz in my cpu it shows no game resocuores??

DeadZone wrote:
or just let somebody upload AvP:2 with correctly installed 1.3 mod ;(

DeadZone wrote:
it will be good for all players whereas 1.3 mod don't works

ZOMG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:26 am

why mistikan is so rude??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:34 am

Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next