Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....

Go down 
+7
Estatica
Rastlyn
Inferno
KarateKa
SkacMasta
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
Raptor Sting
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:15 am

Im not rude.>: ( im just showing im happy by S.P.A.M.M.I.N.G Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:23 am

xD
ShockedShockedShocked
xD
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:51 am

Dx

Dx

(finally!My benefector!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:54 pm

Now i know what is the problem with 1.3!!!
when it;s connecting me to server and when sound of that then u have just joined the servers its DC me it's like that

i can play only some Rommie v 5.0 server TDM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:22 pm

when i take serv inf it;s shows then 1 player is playing while 5 players was online
what is the problem
Back to top Go down
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:32 pm

DeadZone, there is an "edit" button to the side of your post in case you need to add something. ;P
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:51 pm

OR just wait for 10 more psot in the topic and post again!Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:13 am

xD ok sory
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:01 am

Guys make sure if you can't get on you try this.

The command line is: -rez AvP2P5.rez

And the Neo connector thingy......

http://www.unostaffdau.com/download/neo_avp2_connector.zip

Some people posting on lithFAQ are having good results.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:36 am

neo avp connector not works on my cpu =[
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:43 pm

O.o why?works purr-fectly for me.
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorCheyenne=-

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:00 pm

Ok ill be str8 up honest I have no fkn idea wtf I'm doing lolz! Way back when once opon a time long long ago, i had a different file that i had for everything. I havent had to update the game in god knows how long so lord knows I dont know what to do.

Heres what I've done:

1. downloaded patch.
2. opened the patch and ran the app.
3. instead of going to the regular file I went to the file that has been working for me..
4. When I launch game I go to multiplayer etcetc..
5. I click on a server (ex survivor) and it heads to the loading screen
6. It boots me to main menu saying missing resources etcetc.
7. Looked on forum and saw inferno's link
8. Checked out the link and did not have any idea wtf the peeps were talking about
9. Looked on IM for a mr super duper awesome sting
10. When he wasnt on, I came here hoping that someone could help the rtard that is me lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:10 pm

i have 2 problems

1.Can somebody unban me from ours servers
2. When i join to game as marine i start as Exosuit
when as Alien i start as marine

pls help me

if u want to get me on ours servers u need f..k off with bunny's mod and instal rommie Sleep
Back to top Go down
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Deadzone, I don't understand why your having problems. Perhaps you should reinstall AVP2 from our download.

As far as the Rommie thing, that's Inferno's call. I believe our friendship with Lithfaq.com's Administration and all the support they give Raptor, is a big plus in keeping our current server configurations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.raptorelite.com
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:07 pm

DeadZone wrote:
i have 2 problems

1.Can somebody unban me from ours servers
2. When i join to game as marine i start as Exosuit
when as Alien i start as marine

pls help me

if u want to get me on ours servers u need f..k off with bunny's mod and instal rommie Sleep

u need to download teamviewer www.teamviewer.com and let one of us take a look at it.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:52 pm

i fuc. this
sory for bad words:(

i need to buy new Cpu coz this old( 2.6 GHz 1024 MB RAM HDD 40 GB GPU 256 MB ) sucks

i cant install this TV i have win XP PRO SP3 and ther is some error occurs
Back to top Go down
rhyshen

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 8:22 pm

hey guys

Why i can´t join our Survivor Server (Chaos Survivor Raptor Elite.com) ?

When i try to join the server i become the Message "You have been disconnected from the server" but why?!

very strange is that i can join other server for example |RSC|Raven´s Nest and many more server works 100%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i installed the patch 100% correctly and my antivir and firewall is shut down and i used the rez. command line too.
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:24 pm

Can you join the other raptor servers? And you have our, like you are a raptor...Umm who are you? I'm not trying to be a smartarse, but I've never seen this name before. And the other question is were you able to join Chaos before this date?
Back to top Go down
rhyshen

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:35 am

i´m a very very old avp2 player from germany Wink
i play avp2 since release date Wink
an i´m not a raptor member , i was a *Ru$H* Member.

before the 1.3 patch was release i play on raptor´s survivor server but yet it works no more :/ and i can´t join the other Raptor Server (Insanity)
and i have no idea why :/
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Hmm... This is strange because then you obviously have 1.3 installed correctly if you can get on RSC servers. I thought maybe it was a problem with the bunny-s mod, and perhaps RSC was using Rommies mod, but I'm pretty sure they are still using Bunny-s. We have a Tech Support area that you can go through just in case. https://raptorelite.darkbb.com/tech-support-and-faq-f24/ The only other thing I can think of is that someone tagged you as a hacker in one of our other servers and could have been banned. If that is the case, then you would be banned from all other RptR servers. Was someone else using you computer? I could check by your computers GUID # but I would need to see you come into game to get it. Sorry I can't help more atm.
Back to top Go down
rhyshen

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:28 pm

this problem is very very strange ^^
i´m not banned because i´m not hacked any time on the server´s.

i only use my Lenovo S10 Netbook ^^

the tech support informations doesn´t help :/
many guys have the same problem...
and no one have fix this problem :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....   Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps.  You will need this.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master server Patch 1.3 with new maps. You will need this....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2