Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So what versions of AVP3 are you getting?

Go down 
+3
Inferno
She Devil
-=RptR=-HunterTURK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-=RptR=-HunterTURK

-=RptR=-HunterTURK

So what versions of AVP3 are you getting? Empty
PostSubject: So what versions of AVP3 are you getting?   So what versions of AVP3 are you getting? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:29 pm

PC, Xbox 360 or PS3?
Also Im not too sure how this is going to work.... It might look like a silly question but will people who have it on PS3 be able to play people who have it on PC, and Xbox?
Back to top Go down
She Devil
Admin
Admin
She Devil

PostSubject: Re: So what versions of AVP3 are you getting?   So what versions of AVP3 are you getting? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:57 pm

I doubt it, that kind of cross-platforming is very uncommon... I'll be getting it on PC. Mods, skins, user created maps, etc. for the win! Plus, I'm a mute, so the only way for me to be able to communicate with teammates or people in games is by typing...

I'd be more into multiplayer console games if they had keyboard/mouse combos...
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-HunterTURK

-=RptR=-HunterTURK

PostSubject: Re: So what versions of AVP3 are you getting?   So what versions of AVP3 are you getting? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Cool thanks for the info, I really had no idea about this stuff as AVP2 is the only game I play online. It is a shame they don't cross-format, the potential would be outstanding. But I think I will go for the PC version too. I hope the PC version comes with the facehugger toy etc..
She Devil wrote:
I doubt it, that kind of cross-platforming is very uncommon... I'll be getting it on PC. Mods, skins, user created maps, etc. for the win! Plus, I'm a mute, so the only way for me to be able to communicate with teammates or people in games is by typing...

I'd be more into multiplayer console games if they had keyboard/mouse combos...
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: So what versions of AVP3 are you getting?   So what versions of AVP3 are you getting? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:25 pm

if u have DX11 cards. the pc play will be "state of the art" so says a preview.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: So what versions of AVP3 are you getting?   So what versions of AVP3 are you getting? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:30 pm

I'm geting it for 360.

I'll probably end up getting it on PC sometime in the next 5 years,lol.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: So what versions of AVP3 are you getting?   So what versions of AVP3 are you getting? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:28 am

PC.Cuz X-BOx games are more expensive
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: So what versions of AVP3 are you getting?   So what versions of AVP3 are you getting? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:44 am

XenoVC wrote:
I'm geting it for 360.

I'll probably end up getting it on PC sometime in the next 5 years,lol.

Same here.
Back to top Go down
-=SoD Brendan=-

-=SoD Brendan=-

PostSubject: Re: So what versions of AVP3 are you getting?   So what versions of AVP3 are you getting? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:04 pm

i need a recommendation can someone tell what kind of computers will work for this
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: So what versions of AVP3 are you getting?   So what versions of AVP3 are you getting? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:15 pm

-=SoD Brendan=- wrote:
i need a recommendation can someone tell what kind of computers will work for this

since we dont kno the requirements yet, no. can answer that.

but this game supports DX11 graphics cards. so if you want "state of the art" graphics. get a dx 11 card, google it.
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: So what versions of AVP3 are you getting?   So what versions of AVP3 are you getting? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:09 pm

I think the game requires the lastest service pack,at least 128mb vid card and a BIG RAM.looks like GTA 4..SO i guess it needs a computer that can run gta4.mine.XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what versions of AVP3 are you getting?   So what versions of AVP3 are you getting? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what versions of AVP3 are you getting?
Page 1 of 1