Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website. Empty
PostSubject: POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website.   POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:59 pm

go to www.RaptorElite.com . Check your teams or members lists. If your missing, or want something edited, make a New Topic, and Admin will take care of it for you.

Last edited by Raptor Sting on Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.raptorelite.com
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website. Empty
PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website.   POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:19 am

My work!!!
LOL
I was very very very bored that day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website.   POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:12 pm

I know you work hard Jinzy. But we get new members etc. The site needs updating frequently.

Don't worry, I'm here to help out too. We will work together on this.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website.   POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 1:29 pm

Raptorelite.com says:

This domain is missing from the Web server configuration

The domain name is correctly pointing at a valid Web server. This Web server does not recognize this domain name as a valid Web site.

If you are the Webmaster please contact Technical Support.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website.   POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:38 pm

Rly?O.O Works fine for me
Back to top Go down
Raptor Sting
Admin
Admin
Raptor Sting

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website.   POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 5:06 pm

My bad. In the first post, the site was at the end of a sentence, and it had a PERIOD after .com. I just moved the period over a few spaces, now it works...

I learn something new everyday.
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website.   POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 8:52 am

me 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website.   POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST HERE, if you see your name, or anything else missing from the Website.
Page 1 of 1