Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Raptorelite website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desolate

New Raptorelite website Empty
PostSubject: New Raptorelite website   New Raptorelite website I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2016 1:54 pm

I wanted to announce that a new website I've been creating for a while now is finally up and running. Check it out at www.raptorelite.net

thought I'd revive the name at least for a resource of miscellaneous AVP2 content. There is also a direct download of the AVP2 ISO disc images hosted on there in a RAR file for convenience. So tell your friends. They can easily be used by burning them to a disc or loading them in a virtual CD/DVD drive (easier) for install.

Also I'll try to find the time one of these days to create pages for mod downloads and guides etc. So if you'd like your mod hosted there, just tell me. As long as the filesize isn't gargantuan.
Back to top Go down
Wolfey

New Raptorelite website Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Raptorelite website   New Raptorelite website I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 6:25 am

Doesn't work. Sad
Back to top Go down

New Raptorelite website
Page 1 of 1