Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Screen Shots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

New Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: New Screen Shots   New Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:20 am

In the first 2 rows are some new screen shots that show how sexy DirectX 11 will be for those of you who have it. =P

http://www.aliensvspredator.net/forum/index.php?app=gallery&module=cats&do=sc&cat=2
Back to top Go down
-=RptR=-HunterTURK

-=RptR=-HunterTURK

New Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Screen Shots   New Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:06 am

I don't understand why my post to this topic was deleted..... There are other members who make moronic posts, and some cannot even put comprehendible sentence together and yet their posts are left. Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.

With that being said. Thanks for the screenshot. I still think it will look better on the Xbox 360 with a 1080p TV imo :p
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

New Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Screen Shots   New Screen Shots I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:26 am

FACE+KNUCKLE
HAND+FACEHUGGER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Screen Shots Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Screen Shots   New Screen Shots I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Screen Shots
Page 1 of 1