Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Really want to play but about to give up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wheresyourface

Really want to play but about to give up Empty
PostSubject: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey all, I downloaded the game off torrents today (please dont lecture me on piracy, I have purchased this game like 3 times since 2002 lol) and besides you cant register it anyway now the lithserv is caput.

Anyway I have all the patchs , the NOCD crack -rez av2p5.rez on the command line. 1.3 Master patch. UMP2 ,hell i have downloaded so many vague patches i dont know wtf.

Anyway my problem is this. i boot up Xfire, have the proper -rez code. I can see the Raptor Elite Servers which I desire to join. I join them, and

and...

and...

I get this message..

The game resources differ from yours. Some crap like that.

Is it the no-cd Executable Im using? or a mod Raptor servers are using? Please help me out here.
Back to top Go down
Genesis R

Genesis R

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:01 pm

We're on master server 1.4.
Back to top Go down
wheresyourface

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:03 pm

Ok got it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:01 am

LOL part 1

Last edited by RaptorMistikan on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:36 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Now master 1.5 btw
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:28 pm

LOL part 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really want to play but about to give up   Really want to play but about to give up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really want to play but about to give up
Page 1 of 1