Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** Empty
PostSubject: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:29 pm

I had two new ideas.

1) This is for the people that wrote comments about Tom.

Since I will be talking in the video, I thought that those who wrote a comment, I could call you (Only for people in the US), or Skype/ventrilo/xfire ect. (For both in or outside of US), and record your voice saying your comment. To me, this feels better than just having your comment said by me or by no one.

2) Since most of us play Crossfire and a few of us play AvP2, we could move the gun salute to Crossfire.

Let me know what you think.

-SniperVolcom

P.S. Those that want their comment recorded, PM me and we'll set something up
Back to top Go down
-<DRagoN>-

-<DRagoN>-

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:36 am

Even tho,im not a part of the clan I still want to be in this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:24 pm

When I play CF with you DRagoN you remind me of Akons trainer. Razz
Back to top Go down
-<DRagoN>-

-<DRagoN>-

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Me train U?
omglolzorzwtfbbq
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:35 pm

nevermind..
Back to top Go down
-<DRagoN>-

-<DRagoN>-

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:44 pm

LoL I know.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:38 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
When I play CF with you DRagoN you remind me of Akons trainer. Razz

I bet if he saw me in game he wouldn't even remember xD
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:33 am

Tyl?, I actually saw him in Alpha's evac server(when it was still up lol) couple of months back, I don't think he remember anything but KA, maybe xlr or 7up lol...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:38 pm

game0ver wrote:
Tyl?, I actually saw him in Alpha's evac server(when it was still up lol) couple of months back, I don't think he remember anything but KA, maybe xlr or 7up lol...

Ah, 7up and X-LR, good fellas.

Ever heard of the clan |AL|? But i think |AL| was more of a community.
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Only one I remember playing with, was SolidSnake lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:17 pm

lol, ive seen him somewhere back in the day.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:30 pm

I saw him a few months ago actually

Snake i meant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:12 am

One member im SURE ive played with is K.BeE. lol.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:05 am

Who was a scrub Very Happy
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:31 am

k.bee? who's that nub? ;p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:37 am

game0ver wrote:
k.bee? who's that nub? ;p

XD

K.BeE was probably the best player with all races and classes back in the day. He and SD pwned me and DH.
even though I sucked.

He's in or was in 4xD who probs was the best HvH clan.
he was in 7up aswell. quite funny how everyone feared him.

-[7up]- KickboarD : "We're back!"

-[7up]- K.BeE : "ooooo shiiitt."

|d*D| Reign (|D*R| EXHILE):
Quote :
ooooo shiitt.

"Oooooo crap."

EDIT: One reason you probs doesnt know him is because he never speaks, never. unless a little on msn.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Hahah x)

Just some bad kid...so was SD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:19 pm

They're both older than you. haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:36 pm

I was just kidding lol, I played 7up and it's lovely little gang. I played older clans aswell. ;p
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:12 pm

Haha I know Johan xD

They are still bad ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:41 am

game0ver wrote:
I was just kidding lol, I played 7up and it's lovely little gang. I played older clans aswell. ;p

i could sense that. Wink

AKoN wrote:
Haha I know Johan xD

They are still bad ;P

Well. SD is a piece of trash i give you that, but not in gaming, just his gay attitude.

K.BeE is a nice guy tho.

He'd pwn you any day. Smile

EDIT: im jk Brad. :p

Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:23 am

Only one I did a few 1vs1 against was Sku||rager, other than that, was always, overrun avh/hvh or clan matches, but oh well, even all that seems far back now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:24 am

It is far back though. what is it 5 years? 6?

atleast >5.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**   2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global** I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 New Ideas *incase you haven't read this* **Global**
Page 1 of 1