Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to join ur clan

Go down 
+5
Rastlyn
ROCKSTER
Pikelet
MC.(c)Hardy
AKoN
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

I want to join ur clan Empty
PostSubject: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:24 am

Dear Raptor Elite Stuff

My name is Adam
in game i am called Harry

i know many raptors coz i did meet them on servers like -=RHG=-DeadZone -=RHG=-Mc.(c)Hardy i have considerable experience in avp2 game
i did played it 2 years my favorite game character is Alien/PredAlien

no screenshots yet but if u need i will add them

i hope u will consider my application and fast answer on my post
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:34 am

u know me wtf that mean i saw than u did 143 frags on DM in 45 minutes match when there was 10 persons which show than u sux that is lol when i did enter this server there was only 3 persons , i was haveing only 20 minutes to end and i did 130 frags that show then u are LOL SUCKER=]

dont take my words very serious i like u=] but u sux yet keep training

ok guyz i vouch for him he is funny words cheater so add him we need funny guyz and players that can do something on servers
affraid
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:07 am

I can't understand most of what he is saying...but don't make fun of him for being bad..you are too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:12 am

Lolwut?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:20 am

what i sux lOOOOl i dont saw u sucker on server so u dont know what progress i did shut ur cowboy mouth and go take cows on grass i dont want to heard ur stupid answers coz U sux stupid kid affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:21 am

I still dopnt get it.xD
What do you trying to say?xD
Back to top Go down
MC.(c)Hardy

MC.(c)Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 am

Let me explain you something gAyKON : the true is then you sucks i didint saw you playing for very long time so shut up COWBOY Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I saw adam121992 called in game as "harry" then he is not good but not bad in same time...After few or more trainings he would be good in AvP2 bounce
Msg to Dragon: Dude come back to AvP2 I and Deady mist you:))) And dont be neative speaker
Evil or Very Mad
Msg again to gAyKON: Its nice then you play WoW but dont think then you are "SUPERZ" because you are not but you are only and ONLY----> XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx affraid
Respect only for Deady and Dragon... Oh and i VOUCH HIM(Harry) :->>>

Last edited by Rastlyn on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : use of racial slur)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:26 am

MC.(c)Hardy wrote:
Let me explain you something gAyKON : the true is then you sucks i didint saw you playing for very long time so shut up COWBOY Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I saw adam121992 called in game as "harry" then he is not good but not bad in same time...After few or more trainings he would be good in AvP2 bounce
Msg to Dragon: Dude come back to AvP2 I and Deady mist you:))) And dont be neative speaker
Evil or Very Mad
Msg again to gAyKON: Its nice then you play WoW but dont think then you are "SUPERZ" because you are not but you are only and ONLY----> COMPUTER SUCKER YOU XxXxXxX affraid
Respect only for Deady and Dragon... Oh and i VOUCH HIM(Harry) :->>>

A way better grammar.
Still fail. =)

Last edited by Rastlyn on Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : repost racial slur)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:27 am

Doublepost ftw!

At least im getting what do you want to say.xD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:29 am

lol g1 for u are pro player
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:32 am

DeadZone wrote:
lol g1 for u are pro player

Lolwut?
You had a lot better grammar,bro!
Back to top Go down
MC.(c)Hardy

MC.(c)Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:33 am

And you know how to read ;P gAyKON cannot do even that :-D And one more question to you do you gonna start playing with us again in AvP2 and killing those newbies on servers...Trust me they a little (or BIGGER) sucks now Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:34 am

Nah.
I finished them all of yesterday.^^
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:36 am

I don't like Pols as of now.
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:36 am

Btw,yes i can read...
But my eyes are bleeding! xD!
Back to top Go down
MC.(c)Hardy

MC.(c)Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:38 am

Muhahahahaha you KILLER:)))Nice done Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:38 am

adam121992 wrote:
Dear Raptor Elite Stuff

The correct word is "staff".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:39 am

adam121992 wrote:
i did played it 2 years

Simple past fail.
Back to top Go down
MC.(c)Hardy

MC.(c)Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:40 am

Muhahahahahaha stuff not staff(stick)
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:41 am

You mean he's a dumbass? ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:41 am

This guy has serious problems with his english.xD!
Back to top Go down
MC.(c)Hardy

MC.(c)Hardy

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:42 am

Yeah he didnt played to long AvP2;) Now hes playing with Deady and he is losing Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:43 am

Loosing...to DeadZone?!

This guy must me a n00bz0r. xD!
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:43 am

MC.(c)Hardy wrote:
Muhahahahahaha stuff not staff(stick)

Incorrect.

Ever heard of staffmembers?
Back to top Go down
MC.(c)Hardy

MC.(c)Hardy

You are talking to me Dragon Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad You pissed me off lol!

Last edited by MC.(c)Hardy on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to join ur clan
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next