Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to join ur clan

Go down 
+5
Rastlyn
ROCKSTER
Pikelet
MC.(c)Hardy
AKoN
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

I want to join ur clan - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:40 am

AKoN wrote:
Yeah he sent me a PM asking if he could join..honestly I could care less how good he was Razz
If we were a clan based on skill ...well we wouldn't exist...

Has anyone seen him in game?? Or can vouch for the guy?

I play avp2 but i havent seen him. Razz
Back to top Go down
Huntersage112

Huntersage112

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:49 am

I have played with you Raptor-elites months ago... since then i have not really seen you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:11 am

We barley play avp2. Im maybe the only one left doing so, akon plays from time to time though.
Back to top Go down
Huntersage112

Huntersage112

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 am

But i just played agianst you PullingPanda... would you vouch for me???
Back to top Go down
Huntersage112

Huntersage112

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:02 am

Forget it you dont pay attention to me anyway i sign out of this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:52 am

I wasnt here man. :/ plus i allready did vouch for you.

Nevermind, youve gone to DBH instead. have fun.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:28 am

PullingPanda wrote:

Nevermind, youve gone to DBH instead. have fun.

HAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHHAAHHAHAHHHAHHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:40 am

LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:57 am

guyz ok lets take down

pls inv him to clan what u want from him he's good ;p

give him a chance Smile) pls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:02 am

i can trully say if u will not inv him i can SAY to evry1 than -=Raptor Elite=- SUXXXXXXXSSSS:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:14 am

We dont need him, oh hes "Good."

I can take on the whole DBH clan myself, pfft...
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Deadzone, go ahead and say that. I'm in a banning mood anyways, plus you're just another troll I could get rid of.

He joined another clan.
We don't invite people to join, they apply.

Now stfu and gtfo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:17 am

Good said my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:41 am

lol AKoN u are n00b and Panda too(DBH pff those are nabz and suckers)Smile)) U know nothing about him he dont join another clan coz he only wants join -=RE=- but after that i can say than u are bunch of kids WTF is this age 15/16 lol GTFO u sux stupid kids u think than u admin and u rox

u are in big mistake u N00b u sux as always Smile)) ok dont inv him i will have fun while i will kick ur asses in game and u will not know who the fuck is killing U suckers

i dont talk with shitty kids go back on FARM n00b take ur cows to their home or i will eat them COWBOY adn u will cry sucker

IF what i wanna talk about his invite only with adult members not kids so STFU sucker AND GTFO and dont reply on this MSG coz U will again make big mistake and say only shittyyyy

so screw u n00bish KID Smile)))))0

Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:36 am

The way you just decimated the English language almost actually hurt me inside..

I don't know what kid told you that you were even HALF decent at AvP2, but he lied.

You aren't good, you aren't old school, you suck.

Panda and I, either one of us could beat you playing with one hand.

"i will kick ur asses"

If I ever lost to a scrub like you, I would completely quit playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:25 am

Deadzone, you and your gay brother 2v1 me bitch, lets see who's gonna cry.

EDIT: Who cares about people being 15/16? If you're 22 or whatever fuck you are, act like it, age doesnt matter, douchebag.
Back to top Go down
game0ver

game0ver

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:10 pm

Deadzone, even if you don't care about mistakes or don't know much written english, that just didn't make sense, bringing up their age first and then what you said right after, lol. Anyway, don't judge others by their age and don't post in this topic anymore, you've said enough. You say you want to speak with an adult member, but first I'd suggest you get your manners right and your lack of respect aswell. If you ever meant anything as a joke then you need to specify, so that you don't get on ppl bad side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:59 pm

game0ver wrote:
Deadzone, even if you don't care about mistakes or don't know much written english, that just didn't make sense, bringing up their age first and then what you said right after, lol. Anyway, don't judge others by their age and don't post in this topic anymore, you've said enough. You say you want to speak with an adult member, but first I'd suggest you get your manners right and your lack of respect aswell. If you ever meant anything as a joke then you need to specify, so that you don't get on ppl bad side.

sometimes, i fucking love you oil, i didnr even read this but... god bless yoiu.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Yeah, Oli is trying to earn that spot Wink

He's doing very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:45 pm

I agree.

And dont mind my post above, thats alcohol + trying to type fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:42 am

looool ok i chill down sory for problems guyz Smile) i hope u will not be angry on my faults ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to join ur clan
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4