Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to join ur clan

Go down 
+5
Rastlyn
ROCKSTER
Pikelet
MC.(c)Hardy
AKoN
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MC.(c)Hardy

MC.(c)Hardy

I want to join ur clan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:02 am

I love kids Very Happy MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:44 am

u mean u love kids under 18 years old?

or under 16?
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:10 am

Perv, raping kids... xD
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:10 pm

I don't think you should talk shit unless you could back it up. Because honestly, I could 3v1 you nubs and still kick your ass.

Why are these trolls even in RaptoR anyway? I thought we were trying to fix that. They aren't an asset to the clan. They are a few of the only people that still play a dead game...which they rarely do. and dumbass over there (deadzone) will come back about once a month for a couple of days and claim RHG is coming back, whoo!! blah blah..and then go inactive for another month.

Also, grammar and spelling here is just awful. You should really learn how to speak/type the English language, and until then stfu and gtfo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:44 pm

AKoN wrote:
I don't think you should talk shit unless you could back it up. Because honestly, I could 3v1 you nubs and still kick your ass.

Why are these trolls even in RaptoR anyway? I thought we were trying to fix that. They aren't an asset to the clan. They are a few of the only people that still play a dead game...which they rarely do. and dumbass over there (deadzone) will come back about once a month for a couple of days and claim RHG is coming back, whoo!! blah blah..and then go inactive for another month.

Also, grammar and spelling here is just awful. You should really learn how to speak/type the English language, and until then stfu and gtfo.

I hate to say this but....I agree with you,Brad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:47 pm

AKoN wrote:

Take it easy Brad.

I played with DeadZone today, I even played with DRagoN.
I hate polishs, no offence any polish members, but its a thing ive gotten to learn.

Ignore their insults. As an admin you shouldnt get pissed imo. Yes I am standing up on an admin right now, but ffs. I am tired of this, DeadZone and Hardy yeah they should not insult you, i know but you should not get pissed, you have a responsibility.
If he says RHG is back then just say OK, knock yourself out.

If this shit's going on Im outta here, I might seem pissed off now, but i am so freaking tired of this shit.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:46 pm

I'm not pissed panda. Just saying, he has done the same thing like 10 times. If he wants to be leader of RHG its his responsibility to either stay or disband it.

I say we just take down the team part of the forums.
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:17 pm

Alright ladies enough drama for today . Deadzone calm down kid ; Akon don´t you have better things to do other than argue with polish ppl ?
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Admins.. Admin.

MC.(c)Hardy Banned per me. Use of racial Slurs/disrespect to administration. 7 days. Racial slurs will not be tolerated. Next incident permanent removal from clan.

This is a place to vouch or not vouch...not have diarrhea of the mouth. Come on now folks. We have flame topics for this crap. Knock it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:57 pm

Rastlyn wrote:
Admins.. Admin.

MC.(c)Hardy Banned per me. Use of racial Slurs/disrespect to administration. 7 days. Racial slurs will not be tolerated. Next incident permanent removal from clan.

This is a place to vouch or not vouch...not have diarrhea of the mouth. Come on now folks. We have flame topics for this crap. Knock it off.

You're the boss, ill keep my mouth shut, Cuz, i do post non sense from time to time.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:29 pm

I didn't mean to start a flame war or anything, sorry Rich.

I just don't think it was right for him to rag on Adam for no reason when he himself is far from pro.

But, I'll stop.
Back to top Go down
Rastlyn
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 am

I do agree with you Akon. And thank you Akon and Pike. Appreciate the apology but it wasn't needed. Sorry if I seemed to be picking on anyone specific. Was just general statement for everyone before things got too out of hand.
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

Location : A quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian and a quarter Italian

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Lol, trolls?! On Raptor?!....you know...I'm not that suprised...people harassing others for not playing well...that's what WOULDN'T happen in the old days...
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Omg, don't say that...you'll start another flame war and more will quit -_-
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

Location : A quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian and a quarter Italian

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:54 pm

I started a war?! :') I feel important...yay cheers cheers but I dunno why this happens it's just pointless...
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:56 pm

Just DO NOT bring up the "old days", it makes everyone pissy. Because they all know how perfect everything was back then with Tom and then they all start blubbing and punching eachother because of their different opinions.

Besides, you're wrong.

BLISK.
Back to top Go down
Huntersage112

Huntersage112

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:56 am

I would like to join 2. I have played 2-3 yrs. and i would say im bad melee... but i can train!!! my fav species is Predator and Alien(like any other noob) But i sucks as Marine except if i get in a server that dont lag!!! i usually dont swear. there has to be done quite a job to provoke me. and thats even if i read them.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 pm

Pikelet wrote:

Besides, you're wrong.

BLISK.

Are you kidding? He makes WAY more sense than Blisk, and Lawliet's IP isn't even in the same continent as Blisk.
Back to top Go down
Huntersage112

Huntersage112

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:49 pm

uhm was that me you were chattin?
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:55 pm

I was talking to Pikelet actually. Sorry. Razz
Back to top Go down
Huntersage112

Huntersage112

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Would you mind checking my description? Please?
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:20 pm

What description?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Desolate wrote:
What description?

/facepalm
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:13 pm

PullingPanda wrote:
Desolate wrote:
What description?

/facepalm

No seriously, I have no idea what he means. Does he want me to check his IP also?

Or that he wants to join? I say he's ok to join.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Yeah he sent me a PM asking if he could join..honestly I could care less how good he was Razz
If we were a clan based on skill ...well we wouldn't exist...

Has anyone seen him in game?? Or can vouch for the guy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join ur clan   I want to join ur clan - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to join ur clan
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next