Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(

Go down 
+5
AKoN
zibit
Desolate
ROCKSTER
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

Location : A quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian and a quarter Italian

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( Empty
PostSubject: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Ok, this is Joker (the old guy from the oldschool Raptor that probably no one remembers)...yeah new account, so can people put me up to date on ALL of this...pleeease...seriously I'm more lost than Lindsay Lohan in an A.A meeting (ZING)!
I know that (unfortunatly Sad ) Tom passed away, but I've been seeing all these "Crossfire" things (which is kinda good cuz I've been thinking about downloading Crossfire but I'm just to lazy to do it), so please, now that I'm permanently online, answer me!

AVP or Crossfire scratch
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
Undisputed Trash Talking Moderator
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Crossfire definitelly . We could need your help .
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

Location : A quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian and a quarter Italian

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Ok dude, are there any raptor servers like in AVP or what?
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Well no, there aren't any servers like that. It's not dedicated servers. You have to make your own server in-game, you cant leave it running 24/7 like the last. Razz
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Oh, k lol, as much as this is cool...you just gotta miss the old days :') but...yeah, I'll be done downloading Crossfire in 2 hours or so....I HATE SLOW DOWLOADS Laughing
Back to top Go down
zibit

zibit

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:34 pm

yeah i miss he old days. where there was alot of raptor rumbles... steve was like active and rptrs beating like every clan there is. Slowly making newbs to pro's. Old days.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:40 pm

zibit wrote:
rptrs beating like every clan there is. Slowly making newbs to pro's. Old days.

Lol, do you really think that? xD
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Aw yeah, I remember me and RÇM in SuK Stronghold camping and pwning Aliens with perfect teamwork using chat and ventrilo, it used to be Me (as Joker), Blaze, Frenzy, GhostHawk and some other guys. We just went guns blazing to the base and camp behind the sentry guns...THAT was the true essence of Raptor...
Back to top Go down
ROCKSTER
ROCKSTER

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:19 pm

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet wrote:
Aw yeah, I remember me and RÇM in SuK Stronghold camping and pwning Aliens with perfect teamwork using chat and ventrilo, it used to be Me (as Joker), Blaze, Frenzy, GhostHawk and some other guys. We just went guns blazing to the base and camp behind the sentry guns...THAT was the true essence of Raptor...

Camping behind sentry guns was the essence of Raptor ? .
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:27 pm

No...teamwork was...the sentrys were a little bonus =D
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:46 pm

...yeah new account, so can people put me up to date on ALL of this...pleeease...

AVP2 is kinda dead AFAIK, my friend has a server hosted most of the time, but of course its a |DY*|E-LiTe server AND with this particular person hosting it we'd be kicked on sight (except me Very Happy )

Crossfire is kewl. Get it nao. Increase our clan's points!

EDIT: Camping behind sentry guns was your idea of -=RaptoR=- PWNage? Last I heard "teamwork" in the game was limited to mass spawn-camping. I guess there's now a new way of irritating the fuck out of players, as we were previously limited to the above spawn-camping and tapping the fire button repeatedly on the Smartgun.
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:49 pm

I got it, but (god knows why) I can't jump...I press the "Space" button like I'm fapping to megan fox (ZING) and my char just sits there like a bitch :S
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:51 pm

I got it, but (god knows why) I can't jump...I press the "Space" button like I'm fapping to megan fox (ZING) and my char just sits there like a bitch :S

Options > Controls ftw?

Lolwut?
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:51 pm

Joker, can you please tone down ur sig? (get rid of one or make one smaller), thank you.
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:56 pm

I've done the "Options > Controls already...didn't work
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Then bind it to another key, like walk is now backslash for me.
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:05 pm

I'm sorry to inform you guys but RaptoR isn't good.

We're a nice family and almost everyone is a good friend of mine, but skill wise, we are far from the best. Especially on AvP2. Everyone was a nub lol. There were maybe 5 good players total. None of us ever used team work.

On a side note: Camping is never pwnage, and I'm fairly certain it's safe to say that your "team work" was probably nothing much to talk about.

---------------------

I'm not trying to be a jerk, so I'm sorry if I sounded a little...idk..mean? But I'm just being realistic.
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 pm

AKoN wrote:

We're a nice family and almost everyone is a good friend of mine, but skill wise, we are far from the best

Well back then we were one of the best in AVP2. Idk about now though. AVP2 wise, I used to be really good, I used skills I learned from Tom and skills I have come up with myself.

Now though, I am not sure, I would have to uhh "get in my groove" again. haha.

Other games I completely suck. Lol, and i'm not kidding.
Back to top Go down
Fakafon

Fakafon

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:27 pm

I would always get killed in AVP2 because I only used the pistol.

And when I would finaly kill someone, I'd be : Damn, I just shot a Predator equipped with rockets, killer boomerangs and nets with a pistol. I feel good!

Then I would die 58 more times.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/fakafon
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Desolate wrote:
AKoN wrote:

We're a nice family and almost everyone is a good friend of mine, but skill wise, we are far from the best

Well back then we were one of the best in AVP2. Idk about now though. AVP2 wise, I used to be really good, I used skills I learned from Tom and skills I have come up with myself.

I've played you and you were alright.

But then again compared the pros I'm a little nub cake. lol

All I remember from playing Tom other than him using Predalien which he was pretty good with, was him nade spamming on Depot lol
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:42 pm

AKoN wrote:
Desolate wrote:
AKoN wrote:

I've played you and you were alright.

You played me when I was completely rusty. Razz
I wasn't at my best like I was a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Fakafon wrote:
I would always get killed in AVP2 because I only used the pistol.

Lmao

QFMFT, the pistol is addictive.

How many kills can you get on the map DM_ALesserFate in one round? I'm curious Very Happy mine is 41 as an alien. XD

Used to get about half that as a marine...and 3 as pred Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:14 pm

Highest amount of kills in a round doesn't mean much.

There are so many variables..

Including amount of plays on which teams, what character you are, what gun you are using, how long the round is, the level...tons of things.

I got 426 in an hour on quarantine using a sniper rifle in a room with 16 players
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:48 am

AKoN wrote:

We're a nice family and almost everyone is a good friend of mine, but skill wise, we are far from the best. Especially on AvP2. Everyone was a nub lol. There were maybe 5 good players total. None of us ever used team work.

On a side note: Camping is never pwnage, and I'm fairly certain it's safe to say that your "team work" was probably nothing much to talk about.

---------------------

I'm not trying to be a jerk, so I'm sorry if I sounded a little...idk..mean? But I'm just being realistic.

And obviously RaptoR and any other clan never will be the best at this game.

For example,everyone who racks up frags in the game as a Corp or Marine relies on pretty much exploiting the glitches that Monolith never fixed when they threw out a rushed game,such as stagger,rapid snipe,or not a glitch,but frags nonetheless, rockets.

It is Monolith's fault for putting out a rushed product and leaving it,thus this game never meeting it's potential.
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:23 am

Pikelet wrote:
Then bind it to another key, like walk is now backslash for me.

Answering to that, I'm gonna try it now (but I doubt it's going to work)

I used to be one of the best in AVP2 and like I said "camping" is just a way to put things, for who actually remembers Suk Stronghold THE MAP WAS HUGE, this is how it usually was played, the map had some big ass doors along the entrance, we all closed it and move to the vents, there were some sealing spots for us to...well...seal Razz We sealed most vents so we could have a long corridor for us to kill the Aliens without them going to the right corridor and jumping on us, then other players went to the back of the map, activate the sentrys and go into the command center. The command center was a room with 2 screens showing both parts of the map (like I said, huge) and everytime there's an alien moving, it would show some red dots moving, now we would just sit back look at the screen and tell the guy who was the closest to the aliens where they were and what he should do.

Since I may have probably bored some people out here is a funny random pic =D

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( MotivationalPosters-Donkeys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next