Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(

Go down 
+5
AKoN
zibit
Desolate
ROCKSTER
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pikelet

Pikelet

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:41 am

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet wrote:
I used to be one of the best in AVP2 and like I said "camping" is just a way to put things, for who actually remembers Suk Stronghold THE MAP WAS HUGE, this is how it usually was played, the map had some big ass doors along the entrance, we all closed it and move to the vents, there were some sealing spots for us to...well...seal Razz We sealed most vents so we could have a long corridor for us to kill the Aliens without them going to the right corridor and jumping on us, then other players went to the back of the map, activate the sentrys and go into the command center. The command center was a room with 2 screens showing both parts of the map (like I said, huge) and everytime there's an alien moving, it would show some red dots moving, now we would just sit back look at the screen and tell the guy who was the closest to the aliens where they were and what he should do.

WOW, do you still have AVP2, I wanna do this. XD

Sounds like a LOT of fun.
Back to top Go down
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_dlkAw43cLC0/SSgREVIZzsI/AAAAAAAAA9w/hF-tMb
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

Location : A quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian and a quarter Italian

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:43 am

Well, I don't have it but if it's for us to do an oldshool Raptor fight COUNT ME IN What a Face

I'll download it again
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:31 am

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet wrote:

I used to be one of the best in AVP2

You might have been good on the demo lol but the real version was a different ball game.

I don't know how to be nice when I say this.....lol.
But none of us are anywhere near the best on AvP2 Razz I promise you.
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

Location : A quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian and a quarter Italian

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:33 am

Lol, I know I'm not THE best, but I used to play well in BOOM I, II, III and IV...I did play in the full version a few weeks and felt the dificulty increasing, but got good over a couple weeks
Back to top Go down
Desolate

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:58 am

Heh, yeah, the Boom days.

Anyway, since we don't have a server, someone else needs to host a Suk stronghold map. Pikelet, see if you can uhh...pull some strings. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Yeah, do that while I crash your mind and smash your dreams Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AKoN
Admin
Admin
AKoN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:13 pm

What is BOOM?
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:15 pm

It was an old AVP2 version modified by Raptor, we had tons of fun with that, but u should ask someone else, I just played it xD
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Desolate wrote:
Anyway, since we don't have a server, someone else needs to host a Suk stronghold map. Pikelet, see if you can uhh...pull some strings. Twisted Evil

I think I can arrange that, I'll see if I can get a "someone" to host it Razz
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:52 am

Question: The guy that will host the server, will he be hosting it with that "stand alone server" thing or host it while playing it?
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:39 am

Neither, he'll be hosting while he's asleep Razz
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:42 am

It's funny cuz I dunno if you're serious about that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pikelet

Pikelet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:26 am

I am serious. He'll be fast asleep, if we're playing it'll be about 4 am there. Plus school's over so he'll stay out of action until about 9. I can get him to run the server through the night.
Back to top Go down
-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

-=RaptorMSTR=-Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:31 am

Excelent Pike What a Face but we should move this conversation to a new topic, I already know what's going on in Raptor it's a misleading title. We don't want anyone to come here and waste their time putting me up to date on what I already know, do we?
Back to top Go down
SniperVolcom
Trainer/Admin
Trainer/Admin
SniperVolcom

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Pikelet wrote:
Fakafon wrote:
I would always get killed in AVP2 because I only used the pistol.

Lmao

QFMFT, the pistol is addictive.

How many kills can you get on the map DM_ALesserFate in one round? I'm curious Very Happy mine is 41 as an alien. XD

Used to get about half that as a marine...and 3 as pred Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i could get 220 as marine, 200 as alien and 70 with pred and 5000 using brads hax
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(   WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x( - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! x(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2