Raptor Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long dead remains of a Clan once prospered within a video game that is as old as time itself. Yar.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support

Go down 
+3
Estatica
Bubb
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support Empty
PostSubject: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 3:41 pm

This release (1.2.1) seeks to improve performance, while still remaining compatible with the previous 1.2 version. It does that by making changes only in the ms_client.dll. The performance gain is not to be ignored:

If you had version 1.2 previously installed, you can either use the autoupdate utility, or you can download the patch from 1.2 to 1.2.1 here:

AvP2 Masterserver Mod update 1.2 to 1.2.1

or just get the full version here (for those not having 1.2 installed):

AvP2 Masterserver Mod update 1.2 to 1.2.1
OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support Alien_run
Changes in 1.2.1

The new ms_client.dll will also help the master server, by making game server updates more evenly distributed in time; The patch is experimental with the client HOWEVER, patching the dedicated servers to version 1.2.1 is STRONGLY recommended. In the end, having also the dedicated servers patched to version 1.2.1 will ensure an even better experience for all AvP2 players.
OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support 2l2nnk

If you are running the following Anti-Virus / Firewall program(s) AND you are experiencing issues - please make sure they are disabled when running this mod:

- AVG Webshield
- Norton Internet Security

This program is a work in progress and fixes/features will be added.
OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support File.php?avatar=90_1230513196
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mp3man44
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Do you think it can fix this problem that I'm having on my laptop? The game does randomly start to work sometimes, but I usually end up with the "Client MFC Application has stopped working" message.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Estatica

Estatica

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:08 pm

Little off-topic, but..
Nice desktop, Bubb. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-=SoD Brendan=-

-=SoD Brendan=-

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:30 pm

is the red marine hud part of the update?
Back to top Go down
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Estatica wrote:
Little off-topic, but..
Nice desktop, Bubb. Very Happy

lol thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XenoVC

XenoVC

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:53 pm

-=SoD Brendan=- wrote:
is the red marine hud part of the update?

I hope not,I'm downloading a server patch,not a new HUD,haha.
Back to top Go down
RaptorMistikan
#1 Spammer
#1 Spammer
RaptorMistikan

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:30 pm

can u list the new updates?does it only addes the new HUD?
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:48 pm

no new HUD i installed it in PH
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:51 pm

kelly we both have vista. i also have the client mfc app. error as well. it usually hapens when i press the button that brings me to my desktop while im in-game, tho. is that what happens to you?
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 1:02 pm

it happens to me 2
Back to top Go down
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:10 am

Inferno wrote:
kelly we both have vista. i also have the client mfc app. error as well. it usually hapens when i press the button that brings me to my desktop while im in-game, tho. is that what happens to you?

This is kinda late, but I have Windows 7 on my laptop and XP on my pc. The MFC error usually comes up on my laptop when I'm trying to run the game. I have to run avp2 about 50 times before it actually starts working. Also, when I tab out I sometimes get the client error both on my laptop and pc.
Back to top Go down
Inferno
Admin
Admin
Inferno

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:39 am

i usually get client error when i return to the desktop screen while in-game. i dont have an answer for u Sad
Back to top Go down
https://raptorelite.darkbb.com
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:16 am

Yeah I hate when I'm winning and I tab out just to get an error. Sad

OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support Untitl10

I guess I'm just gonna have to wait for avp3. Wink
Back to top Go down
-=Raptor=-Jinzo
-=Raptor=-Jinzo

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:18 am

lol i'm researching this
Back to top Go down
Bubb
Admin
Admin
Bubb

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:20 am

-=Raptor=-Jinzo wrote:
lol i'm researching this

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support   OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Master Server MOD Updates, News, and Support
Page 1 of 1